Thursday, August 25, 2011

SDCC - Anthony Harborne Precision Shootout - Round 1

I played G/90 last night with Arnold Berlin (USCF 1355).
I was pretty content with the game for the most part until I committed a series of blunders (like always).
It was a lost game for me but somehow we agreed on a draw. I stopped recording after move 49 since we both had very little time left plus I was certain I was loosing the game anyways. Somehow it became a stalemate but now I am thinking perhaps it was not a stalemate and I should report to the tournament director and settle for a loss. I seriously do not deserve a draw in that game. Arnold came out of a bad situation with a very strong game and deserves a win.

anyways, here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Good job in getting a draw out of this one. But it seems black missed winning the game with 41 ... exf2+.

    ReplyDelete